Surah of the week

" The originator of the heavens and earth! When He decreeth a thing,He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
(2:117)

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Salaams,its been a while.

Salaams everyone, Im sorry I havent posted anything new in a while. I have been sick and soo busy with work lately but I have missed blogging so much! Not much new going on in my world. In 2 weeks Im going on a cruise to the bahama's and Im soo excited for a vacation,alhamdullilah! I even looked up some masjids in the bahama's and hopefully I will get a chance to visit them. I have been to the bahama's already but I am excited to go back. The shopping and aquarium in Atlantis are awesome and there is a lot to do. It should be a good trip,nice and relaxing and exactly what I need. After this trip, I plan to start preparing for ramadan, which is not that far away, isnt that something!! I cant believe its almost that time of the year again and I plan on it being a better one that last year for me. I am improving my deen and insha'allah I will be a better muslimah this upcoming ramadan. I plan to do lots of studying and reading to get prepared and I plan on buying a really nice abaya for Eid. WOW, that sounds crazy to be talking about outfits for Eid already. Whew! Where did the year go??? Alhamdullilah, we survived another year.

5 comments:

Lazeena Umm Yusuf said...

ooohh, be safe and enjoy the trip sis! I feel like Ramadan creeps up on us quicker each year!! subhanAllah

Ange said...

youre going on a cruise!!!???!!!

im so jealous.

have fun!

Saad Shaikh said...

W/salaam.. :)

I am not very sure whether to comment or not.. the blog seems channeled towards the 'Muslim Ladies'.. but I couldn't resist.. this is something I experienced for the first time..

Inspired Muslimah, you've inspired me highly today.. Alhamdulillah!

and right.. Ramadan is approaching.. by the grace of Allah :) need to prepare..

Wish you a very rewarding Ramadan.. :)

keep blogging..

Inspired Muslimah said...

Lazeena Umm Yusuf: Thanks sis and yes ramadan came quickly this year!

Ange: I know sis, Im too excited!

Saad Shaikh: Thanks for the nice compliments,I appreciate it!

lala said...

oh my gosh!!! wow :) inshAllah you have a safe journey and an awesome time!! sounds like so much fun masAllah

Template by:
Free Blog Templates