Surah of the week

" The originator of the heavens and earth! When He decreeth a thing,He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
(2:117)

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tips for beginners to hijab wearing

Marshallah this is a wonderful article! It explains why to wear a hijab but it also has links to other articles that may be of some use to sisters thinking of wearing hijab like myself. I just dont know where to begin. I have began collecting them and I own quite a few. I am struggling with wearing them everyday..not because I dont understand the signifigance of it, but because I am taking some time getting use to the stares I receive when I do wear hijab. I know this is due to my lack of maturity in the religion what I suppose is understandable since I have only been muslim for 2 months.. The funny thing is when I see sisters in hijabs and niqabs I feel soo proud for them and I think to myself that is awesome! There is nothing quite like it.I just hope this phase doesnt last too long and I can spend more time wearing hijab as opposed to talking about it.LOL

check this link out for my more info

http://www.muhajabah.com/hjbscared.htm



0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates