Surah of the week

" The originator of the heavens and earth! When He decreeth a thing,He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
(2:117)

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Overwhelmed and just plain tired

Is is just me or is the days getting shorter and shorter?? I can never manage to check off all of the things I need to do in any given day anymore and its scary because I use to be so good at time management but as I get older instead of improving I feel as If Iam taking steps back. Maybe I just have too much on my plate and being a new muslimah all I want to do is read about Islam but there are other things that must be done so in the end something suffers and currently its my school work. I am currently working on my pharm.D (doctorate in pharmacy) and its my third degree so you would think I would have this school thing down pack and I did for many years but lately I dont know whats has got into me. I spend way to too much reading others blogs ( Im literally fascinated by them) and I spend my time learning about Islam,but I am not spending enough time on my school work and its showing. Inshallah I can get my act together before its too late but at the moment I am simply not motivated. oh yeah I spend way to much time watching msnbc bc I am a politics junkie and I have to stay abreast of the current affairs but I need to be studying!!!! Alhamdullilah I have gotten this far but I need to get it together. Its kinda scary because its rare for me to be in the mode, I am so the definition of type A personality and its not showing right now. Inshallah I will get on the right path and perform well on my huge exam this upcoming friday. Inshallah :)

0 comments:

Template by:
Free Blog Templates