Surah of the week

" The originator of the heavens and earth! When He decreeth a thing,He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.
(2:117)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

5 Things :D

I was tagged by Yasmin and Halal Honey (Thanks guys)

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago

-In high school, living the goodlife!!
-Shopping and going to restaurants with my friends
-Cheerleading Go Tigers!
-Planning my life in 10 years...( I am totally type A personality and I plan ahead)
-Being a daddys girl! ( still am)

5 Things on my to do ( only 5??)

- Read more Quran
-Catch up friends
-Renew magazine subscriptions
-Get a pedicure and Massage
-Go to Bath and Body Works

5 snacks I love

-Rootbeer floats!!!
-Chocolate chip cookies (yum)
-Chedder and sourcream Lays chips
-Tuxedo and Key lime pie cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory
-Chai with soy and vanilla from Starbucks

5 Things I would do If I were a millionaire

-Pay off all family debts
-Travel the world
-Build my dream house
-Make a scholarship fund for my little cousins
-Donate Donate Donate to every charity I could think of

5 Places I have lived

-Suburbs of Cleveland, Ohio
-Pittsburgh, Pa
-Hampton,Virginia

5 Jobs I have had

-Bank
-Macys
-Gap
-Medical School
- Intern

5 People I tag



1 comments:

Haniyya said...

inshallah! when i get time off i will do my homework. lol ! seriously this must be the tag week..i have gotten like two tags waiting to be done. This is the third one..good thing its easy :P !

Template by:
Free Blog Templates